Patron Dispute Notice of Claim
In the event of a Patron dispute if the patron is NOT satisfied with the decision of the Casino Management Team the following steps may be taken:
Download Claim Form
- Patrons have the right to appeal the decision to the Dry Creek Gaming Commission.
- To appeal Casino Management’s decision, Patron MUST compete the Patron Dispute form, sign below and return it with the Patron Dispute Decision & Right to Appeal letter to the Dry Creek Gaming Commission within 15 days of receiving this letter.
- Patron appeal must be addressed to the Dry Creek Gaming Commission, P.O Box 698, Geyserville, CA 95441.
- Please refer to the attached Dry Creek Gaming Commission’s Patron Dispute Regulation for additional information.
- Note that if Patron is not satisfied with the decision of the Dry Creek Gaming Commission, the Patron may then appeal its decision to the Tribal Court.