River Rock Casino is dedicated to developing strong community ties and active involvement with local community and regional organizations and events. Involvement in an event should develop good will and sound relationships, strengthen the casino's relationship with the community, help enhance the business operations of River Rock Casino and partner organizations and shall not conflict with the casino's responsible gaming policy.
Sponsorship requests from organizations within our market and community shall be reviewed monthly by the casino’s sponsorship committee. To ensure we have enough time to properly evaluate, respond and develop marketing plans in support of your event, please submit your sponsorship request no less than 60 days prior to the event’s commencement.
The decision process for sponsorships may take up to 30 days. Our decisions are determined by our annual budget and other sponsorship commitments. Organizations making requests shall be notified by mail of the final decision.
Guidelines for Sponsorship
Sponsorships shall be reviewed individually. Please review these guidelines carefully to ensure your request meets our requirements prior to submission. Proposals that do not contain all of the required information shall not be reviewed. If you believe any of the information required is not relevant to your organization, please briefly explain why.
All requests must be written in a concise manner and contain the following information:
- Full name of organization
- Telephone number
- Fax number, email and website (if applicable)
- Complete mailing address
- Name and title of contact person
- State or local affiliations
- Non-profit or tax identification number
- A brief summary of the organization – Including a clear description of its purpose or mission, those who benefit from it, and the geographic area in which it operates or serves
- Details of the event – Including its date, purpose, expected attendance and beneficiaries
- Specific sponsorship request (i.e. Sponsorship amount, auction items, products or services)
- Names of any River Rock Casino and/or Dry Creek Rancheria team members who are associated with the organization
- Overall campaign objectives
- Details of how River Rock Casino and other sponsors will be recognized
- Names of other sponsors/donors and amounts pledged
- Sponsorship Funding Categories
River Rock Casino is committed to supporting local community and regional organizations and will continually explore and consider new and interesting proposals. Please note that approved sponsorship does not necessarily guarantee future support. Examples of the types of organizations and events providing positive community services that we may support include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Senior programs
- Recreation events (Festivals, parades, sporting events)
- Cultural events
- Events showcasing the local community
(Cloverdale, Geyserville, Healdsburg, Windsor and Santa Rosa)
River Rock Casino will not provide support to the following:
- Organizations, projects, events or activities that primarily involve minors
- Projects, events or activities that are organized primarily by religious organizations
(These requests will be forwarded to the Dry Creek Rancheria’s Department of Support Services)
- Multi-year funding requests
- Any event that may reflect poorly or tarnish the image and/or reputation of River Rock Casino and/or Dry Creek Rancheria
Requests must be on letterhead and submitted to:
River Rock Casino
Attn: Sponsorship Committee
3250 Highway 128 E
Geyserville, CA 95441
For more information, please contact L.A. Brown, Marketing Manager at LA.Brown@riverrockcasino.com
These guidelines can be amended at any time by RRC Management and/or Board of Directors.